The primary topics covered on the Futuramo blog are project management, team collaboration, remote work, and productivity. If you want to share your experience and insights with our readers, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The essential rules for contributing to the Futuramo blog
We are glad seeing your interest in guest posting on our blog. Make sure that you know our principles before you focus on doing research and content crafting.
- Content should be unique, we don’t republish all or parts of the previously published articles.
- We leave the door open for removing your content from the Futuramo blog if it, or its part, will be published on the other websites. In this case, we care about the internet free of duplicates.
- An article must be well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with time-wasting content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve: project management, team collaboration, remote work, and productivity.
- Case studies, success stories, and data-supported articles are more than welcome and can gain bonus points.
- We do not accept articles that cover the obvious truth or answer to rhetorical questions like eg. “Why computers are better in processing information than humans” or “Do marketing business needs a website?”
- Keep in mind that contributing to the Futuramo blog gives you a unique chance to help thousands of professionals who visit our website with their business challenges — focus on real problems and solutions and our community will pay you back with love and appreciation.
- Stay positive — skip offensive topics and negative comments on competitors, don’t be too pushy and too promotional.
We believe that following these rules helps us keeping our blog at valuable and reader-friendly level.
Guidelines for submitting a post
These post requirements make our blog consistent and save writer’s time:
- An article should be over 1000 words.
- Title shouldn’t be longer than 55 characters.
- Content should be divided into paragraphs followed by subheadings and less than the maximum of 300 words. Try not to overlength the sentences and do not use passive voice too often.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Avoid keyword stuffing, just focus on providing helpful tips and information for blog readers.
- If you use outbound links in your text do not overreach the limit of 5 links per article. If you want to link to yours or your partner’s website, we can guarantee 1 follow and 1 nofollow backlink, one of them can consist the keyword appropriate for linked URL. We reserve the right to remove included links if they can harm our blog’s authority, aren’t related to the text or doesn’t give any value for our readers.
Where to send well-prepared article?
- Content should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and attached in Google Docs.
- Submission should include a short author bio and profile picture. Links to your websites and social networks would be an asset.
- All graphics (632 x 451) and cover photo (1920 x 648) should be attached to your submission in .jpg. All the graphics and images must come from a legitimate source (please provide the source).
If you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas.